We offer an extensive range of CNC surface, profile, double disk and centerless grinders. Our full service grinding and lapping center allows us to generate specific surface finishes and create highly customized end features. We pride ourselves on the ability to hold your toughest tolerances regardless of material or volume requirements.
CUSTOM GRINDING Our full-service grinding center contains:
- 10 Centerless Grinders
- 2 Profile Grinders
- 6 Surface Grinders
- 2 Vertical Double Disk Grinders
We have two types of centerless grinders: some designed with an open architecture that allows for high throughput speeds and fast change-overs; and others are customized and dedicated to holding extraordinary outside diameter tolerances.
CUSTOM FEATURES Our surface and CNC profile grinders are perfectly suited for producing profiles, forms, single tapers, slots, angles and pointed metal parts with speed and accuracy.
- Offering unmatched versatility holding grinding tolerances down to ±0.000020” (±0.5 microns)
- Can grind down to a Ra 0.10 microinch (4 ㎛) surface finish and achieve a Ra 0.05 microinch (2 ㎛) lapped end finish on both solids and tubes, including thin wall tubing, long-length components and wire diameters as small as 0.004” (0.10 mm).
- Can grind precision inside corners and end radii from sharp to full round while holding angle tolerances in the arc seconds to produce profiles, forms, single tapers, slots, angles and pointed metal parts with speed and accuracy.
- Capable of holding and producing geometric features including perpendicularity, squareness, parallelism and flatness—all within arc seconds.